In July 2015, through Act 63/2015 and Regulatory Decree 15-A/2015, the required investment options were revised and new ones added. Investors can now choose from the following:
- Applicants may acquire property valued at €500,000 or more, or
- Applicants may acquire property valued at €350,000 or more for properties more than 30 years old or located in urban regeneration areas designated for refurbishing, or
- Acquisition of property fitting any of the above requirements with 20% reduction on the minimum amount of investment, if purchased on a low density population area (€400,000.00 or €280,000.00).
Arton handpicks prestigious projects to meet our clients’ expectations. By investing in fractions of pre-qualified projects applicants become co-owners of the entire project and qualify for Portugal’s Golden Visa. Our selected projects share some key benefits:
- Guaranteed annual rental return, starting from the first year of operation;
- Easy and flexible exit strategy;
- 100% funds return guarantee after 5 years;
- 7 days accommodation per year.
Sé Catedral Hotel
Located in the heart of Porto, close to the Douro River, this 50-room hotel rehabilitation consists of 38 fractions at €350,000 each. Request our project brochure.
Caldas de Canavezes Luxury Hotel and Spa
Located in the heart of Porto, facing the Tâmega River, this luxury hotel and spa transformation consists of 45 fractions at €280,000 each. Request our project brochure.
Located in the center of Cascais, facing the ocean and Cidadela, this palatial house rehabilitation of a 20-suite boutique hotel consists of 22 fractions at €350,000 each. Request our project brochure.
2. Capital Investment
- Applicants may invest a minimum of €350,000 in research activities.
- Applicants may invest a minimum of €250,000 in the arts or in the reconstruction or refurbishment of national heritage projects.
- Applicants may invest a minimum of €500,000 for shares in investment funds or venture capital.
Applicants must create 10 or more jobs.